0

Dont bite the "hand" that feeds you...

Posted by Lacey on 10:20 PM in , ,
Biting. (I'll say for any family or friends that don't want to hear about my boobs... "thanks for stopping by but you may want to make a quick exit")

When I was pregnant with P, I wanted to breastfeed. I was absolutely determined to do it and I wasn't going to give up come hell or high water. I was very lucky though and had a very easy time with it. I'm not sure if it is because I was expecting it to be unbearably painful and difficult that when it wasn't those things, it seemed easy... or if I really did have an easy time. Either way, we have gotten along for 8 months now with very few issues.

Once P was born, I decided that I wanted to breastfeed to his 1st birthday. Now that we have come so far and we are getting so close to that goal, I just feel like a failure for even considering weaning. But he keeps BITING ME! I want my nipples when this is all said and done. The girls are only on loan, and I didn't collect a security deposit. The hubby would be quite upset if I lost one.

How do you deal with this? I want to continue breastfeeding, I have made it this far and I want to reach my goal. How do I stop him from biting so it can still be a relaxing and comforting experience for both of us?

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Lacey's Laughable Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.