0

Happy Anniversary

Posted by Lacey on 11:47 AM in


Dear Matthew,

Two years ago we were married in an amazing desert location during flash flood warnings and storm clouds rolling overhead. It was perfect. I'm quite sure that if I lose my mind as I age, I will always remember what a wonderful day that was. The start of our life together.

I married my best friend that day. Your a man who works too hard and plays too little. You sacrifice more than you should to take care of us. Your the person I turn to when I'm happy, sad, excited, or angry. And you love me through all of it. You know when to push me and when to hold me back. You let me be crazy and support all of my "brilliant" ideas. For all of this, I thank you. Your a wonderful husband, father, and friend. I am lucky to have you.

Happy Anniversary,

I love you.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Lacey's Laughable Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.